Sunday, August 18, 2013

Creating a nation is a long tiring slog and today, we literally stand alone in this sacred duty.

Let us share with you a beautiful e-letter that I have received today. Alhamdolillah, such mails reaffirm our faith in the sacredness of the duty which Allah (swt) has assigned this Faqeer -- to revive the lost generations of this millat ! While we defend Pakistan against all enemies, it is also our duty to revive Iqbal, ignite Ishq e Rasul (sm) and adab e Rasul (sm) and defend our history and ideology. Alhamdolillah, Allah is accepting our humble azaan ! Shukar. Every program done on media, every azaan given has its impact.

Creating a nation is a long tiring slog and today, we literally stand alone in this sacred duty. Alhamdolillah ! We are dangerous for the entire system of Kufr !! People do not want to come close to us as it is dangerous. People come, walks a few steps and then back off as it is dangerous. Only the most die hard sons stay close to us in this most difficult and dangerous duty -- fighting the entire Kufr alone !!

Except for humble children of this millat, NO ONE in power or authority stand with us today. All political parties hate us. All religious groups stay away from us or are even against us, all enemies of Pakistan attack us and all liberal secular beyghairat Brigades try to silence us and the Supreme court wants us destroyed. This is the state of the millat today. HasbunAllah Naimal Wakeel !!

But when our daughters send us letters like this, it gives us strength and hope that the young generation is the one whom Allah (swt) will deploy to defend the honor of this Ummah. The old mullahs, politicians and Danishwer are lost and have gone astray !

InshAllah, We will do our duty fiercely and would attack all enemies of Pakistan and our Deen and would do dua for those "Muslims" who are still confused about us or are attacking us and thus are siding with the Kuffar, knowingly or unknowingly.

MashAllah, now read what this beti had to say.

***************

Assalam u alaikum!
Sir I have watched your programmes that are yeh ghazi, economic terrorism, iqbal ka pak, iqbal the mysterious, halqa e yaran, naimat ul Allah shah wali, all wake up programmes & much more.

All your programmes have helped me to increase my knowledge. I was unaware of many things that i come to know. I also follow u on your face book. I prayed to Allah to give me hidayah during itkaf(RAMADAN) in 2011& then ALHMDOLILLAH Allah blessed me.

Then my preferences changed. I was unaware from spirituality, by watching your shows I came to know who we are. It was never told us before by anyone.

Now a deep love I feel for Syyedi Rasool Allahصلى الله عليه و اله وسلم. Now my role model is not any actress but the queens of Nabi Pakصلى الله عليه و اله وسلم, princess of Nabi Pakصلى الله عليه و اله وسلم & all sahabiat (May Allah Pleased With Them).

By watching your shows I came to know the spiritual journey of my dear homeland Pakistan. We need lions like you. I want to say thanks to you.

May Allah bless u with more ishq e Rasool,iman,health & wealth. Dr.Israr Ahmed & you are the" IQBAL K SHAHEEN". Sir you are always in my prayers.

Plz do dua for me also, Now I want to be bint e Islam.

Jazak Allah Khair.

Fi Aman ALLAH.


0 comments:

Post a Comment